- It must be difficult for Marvel to tell stories that can be so vastly different but still interconnected in the same universe. They’ve given us self-made superheroes, space pirates, Norse gods, and now sorcerers, and it all fits together pretty well. Nice job, Kevin.
- The special effects are incredible and in line with the psychedelic vibe of the comics.
- I felt like I was watching Kung Fu Panda meets Inception, but I enjoy both those movies so…I guess it works?
- The plot felt rushed and the movie was over faster than you can say “Eye of Agamotto.”
- Benihana Cuttlefish defeats the bad guy by annoying him into submission. While uniquely pacifist, it seems kind of stupid.
- Hold up, dude steals pages to summon an Earth-eating interdimensional being and no one tries to track him down and stop him?! Just, “Oh, guess death will come swiftly for us soon, but it’s best not to know when.” What??